Time Travel :: August 2006
Last August marked the beginning of this site and was a time when I spent a good deal of time writing to myself as there were not many visitors.
Therefore I would like to take you back in time to a few posts that I feel are worth re-reading from one year ago this month:
- What is F.I.R.E?
- Building Emergency Savings While Eliminating Debt
- Reduce Your Interest Rates with a Phone Call
- Credit Score and the Importance of Payment History
- Do Not Negotiate the Payment When Buying a Vehicle
- Should I Close My Credit Card After Paying the Balance?
- The Perils of an Overspending Spouse
- Is Your Credit Card Due Date Inconvenient?
- Strategy to Curb Impulse Buying
Enjoy your trip back in time!