Monthly Archives: February 2008
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions: What is a Roth IRA? How does a Roth IRA work? What are the Roth IRA rules? If so you need to stay tuned, as over the next few weeks we will explore Roth IRAs in more depth. Today we will begin with an overview just to […] continue reading
Are you worried about identity theft? Have you been taking any steps to help reduce your risk of being a victim of identity theft? Ask anyone that has been victimized by this serious crime and they will tell you the trouble it can cause. Not only can your credit be destroyed but it will likely […] continue reading
While I would like to believe that the majority of the people in this country are actively planning and saving for their retirement years, unfortunately the numbers tell a different story. Whether you find yourself in the group that has a solid plan in place for your retirement years or the group that is scratching […] continue reading
Shopping online presents a great opportunity for good deals and comparison shopping, but it can often be time consuming and confusing. Fortunately, there are simple Firefox add-ons that can make your online shopping experience a little easier. Whether you want to know where to get the best deals on electronics, compare prices, or limit the […] continue reading
Shopping online presents a great opportunity for good deals and comparison shopping, but it can often be time consuming and confusing.
Fortunately, there are simple Firefox add-ons that can make your online shopping experience a little easier.
Whether you want to know where to get the best deals on electronics, compare prices, or limit the amount of time you’re allowed to spend shopping, there’s an add-on out there for you.
Check out these five extensions that were designed for frugal online shoppers like you.
1. Pronto Shopping Messenger – This add-on is a great way to effortlessly comparison shop online. Pronto draws from over 60,000 merchants to look for the best price on millions of items sold online. Moreover, downloading the add-on can also provide you with exclusive coupons.
2. Biet-O-Zilla – Biet-O-Zilla is a must for every eBay addict. It links to your eBay account to let you make last minute bids even if you’re not on the eBay site. You’ll also be able to easily track your watched items.
3. Buy It Online – Buy It Online uses Google Product Search to help you find the best bargains on the web. If you see something you’d like on a website, but aren’t sure where you can pick it up online, simply highlight the product name, and the add-on will generate a list of sites that offer the product.
4. Ultimate Pricechecker – Ultimate Pricechecker is a utility that goes through the namesake website to find the best prices on any item you’re interested in, drawing results from eBay, Amazon, Shopping.com, and Shopzilla.com. The utility will open a new tab for each site, giving you the price of what you’d like to purchase at hundreds of stores so you know you are getting the best deal out there.
5. FareFirst – FareFirst is an important tool for getting the cheapest rates for online travel. You simply select the type of flight you’re interested in, and FareFirst can help you monitor the prices for these flights. Fares are updated regularly and are subject to a rating system. The more stars a flight has, the better the deal you’re getting.
About the Guest Blogger:
Heather Johnson is a freelance business, finance and credit writer, as well as a regular contributor for BusinessCreditCards.com a site for comparing business credit card offers. She welcomes questions, comments, and freelancing job inquiries at her email address firstname.lastname@example.org