Speedlinking – March 04, 2007
After being the beneficiary of having my posts linked to by a few other sites, I thought I would participate in a similar practice as I know how nice it feels to have one of your posts recognized by other bloggers.
First, I would like to thank Saman at Samanthon.com, Nick at Oubipaws.org and Stephen at StephenFung.net for linking to my post about discussing money with your kids. If anyone else has linked to me, drop me a note so I can be sure to share my appreciation.
Here is a list of posts that caught my attention this week:
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity asks readers if they have 10 minutes to perform money moves that can change their life. Stop waiting and see which of these moves you can perform right now.
- Over at Consumerism Commentary, there is a nice real-life example of what to do with your bonus. I’ve done the same with my bonus and will be getting the next payout here in March.
- In an effort to inspire other bloggers, Stephen Fung shares his progress on the Dot Com Mogul checklist for February. Keep up the good work Stephen!
- John Chow continues to educate readers on how to make money from a blog. John continues to set the bar higher for the rest of us but continues to take the time to share with his community.
- While this is an older post, I thought the post from Free Money Finance regarding the idea of moving to save money and become a millionaire was outstanding. This is something my wife and I have discussed so I really enjoyed this post.